Nick n Ants Holiday Diaries

Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Australia to Japan to Australia via Eastern Europe and Singapore - Part 0 the prequel...

As you can probably guess from the title - Ant and I are off to Japan (for a fake Japanese wedding) and then home to Australia (not without going to the UK, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungry, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, UK (via London then trainspotting Edinburgh) and Singapore (then transiting thru Brisbane because it is another country) then home...

Yes - Ant and I are doing our bit to pollute the planet with heaps of flights (although we are doing most of the europe bits by train)...

It's the night before and we are pretty disorganised (by our standards).... We've booked the Japanese accommodation and the UK, plus Prague but that is about it... We are doing the whole "let's travel Eastern Europe on the fly with trying to book train trips whilst we are there"... Agggh!



Ant - pished that he doesn't really get much of a say with what goes on this site (I'm a control freak) has started his own blog (alas not myspace!) at http://antelope77.blogspot.com/ (I can't believe he doesn't want to be a myspace whore like me - http://www.myspace.com/nickybangbang ).

Ant mentions something on his blog about purging out $130 worth of wagyu beef at my brother's wedding. I wait in anticipation to see if he can top that effort at my brother's fake wedding in Japan (eg: the reason why this holiday is happening)...

Anyhow - I had better pack or book accommodation or something travel related...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home